Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I love my friends!


It may sound "bakya" but I really treasure all my friends. Until now, I am asking myself with lots of " What If". What if i did not meet them....what happened to me now? When I entered my first year of college... I did not know how to start and where to find friends... I felt that I was lost and could not find someone to confide with. Then first class came... and it was 7am in the morning. I was seating in between 2 girls... In my right was Karen Kay Eleazar while in my left was Francia Nueva. They looked nice...which made me....shy! lol. Because of them, I then met chinx and belle. I thought I ended having the first 2 girls as my friends. But my predictions were wrong... ( sounds like "feng shui)..I met Mary Ann Tayurang. I sat beside her in my Sining ng Pakipapagtalastasan class. Because of her, I met Mark, Myla and Yeye. I was most likely happy then because i felt that I was secured already during that time...However, I met another girl who was one of my classmates as well... Arlyn Quilatan.... Then history begins.... I have mood swings... always! However, the only person who can live with it is MAY ANN. I don't know why...but she is the person who always enlighten me...everytime I lost my temper... ( I miss her) But of course, I can deny that Arlyn has the best " positive" attitude as well. She always sounds " practical". She sounds funny sometimes but it does not matter to her. She is the person who wants to share some ideas which sounds " funny but smart".
Chinx- I love Korean's Soap Opera and Little Madeline Show...only because of Chinx. She looks like korean "pretty actress" and she talks like " Little Madeline" or one of the friends of " Madeline". If May Ann can live with my " temperamental mood", Chinx can't. LOL!... sabi nga nila ang magnanakaw galit sa kapwa magnanakaw! We have the same zodiac sign...so it's either she loves my attitude or hate it! ( just kidding). However, the reason I treasure her most because she is so...........thoughtful... I still have all the cards she gave me... ( valentine, etc...) everything that she thinks to make me happy... lol! But you know what is the best thing about her... is HER INCREDIBLE TALENT! She is a good writer...She is so creative..... and she is an " Art Angel"..... and her dad...is such a good writer as well...I owe him a lot... I can't stop saying " Thank you" to him because of the Adamson's Coffee Table book... But I have 1 wish... for my friend chinx...I hope she can have her significant other this year... praying for something that I don't have as well... loser! lol ... wish me luck...
Belle--- Belle Boy! Doras' avid fan!....can't live without Angela Benting!... he he he... She is the only member of the gang who LIVES with GMA 7 for almost 1 year already...I used " LIVES "... does belle sleep anyway? (though Yeye made it through... but she preferred not to spend her career with the TV network... ) She graduated " Cum Laude"...and she is such a gud frend....I was very happy when she texted me about Angelie Benting--the Captain Ball of Adamson Volleyaball.... I did not expect that she appreciated Benting's power spikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment