Friday, April 24, 2009

Shakeys' V-league Moment


I was in the V-league opening last Sunday and I was so happy because Adamson won over Ateneo...("as usual" atenean v-league writer said). But the thing is...Fr. Gregg ( Adu President) saw me there....then he asked me " bakit hindi ka na bumabalik ng adamson?" LOL. Father I was there last December 2008... 4 months ago...not that long. Anyway, I did not open any topic coz we were in the arena...there was no time to talk about anything..(u know what I am saying)....so he asked for my number, work, etc...and it ended with that....when I saw coach Minerva coming...Oh GOd thank you. LOL!

So...i went back to my ringside seat (yabang)however...I saw Cherry Rose Macatangay...the great Volleyball Player of Adamson University before... and the best player of RP Team right now...therefore I turned my digital camera on ( i'm sorry, hiniram ko lang pala) and took her a picture. I was so so so happy coz all volleyball bloggers have been waiting for her and expected to be a guest player of Adu...kaso lang andyan pa ang former MVP of V-league who is Nene Bautista. It was a great day ...he he pero di ko alam for ateneans...haha. They were expecting a lot from their Thai Guest Player kc however...ala namang nagawa ang guest player nila so...sorry na lang... Accding to an atenean blogger: The last time Adamson lost to Ateneo was in their battle for third in 2007 second conference but the Falcons stamped their class and swept the Eagles in all their six meetings last season. Adamson reasserted its mastery over Ateneo-OraCare as it scored a 25-20, 25-19. 25-18 romp in an auspicious start to its title-retention drive in the sixth season of the Shakey’s V-League at the Filoil Flying V Arena in San Juan yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment