Friday, February 13, 2009

I know...I love her...

In my 24 years of life, that was the first time I dreamt about her...I don't know why...Maybe because that was the first time that I gave myself a little time to think about her seriously. Let's say I could not deny to myself now...that she is part of me. I dont' wanna get into it...because I am afraid that I will be rejected...I hate rejections since before therefore I always do my best for whatever I am doing. However, it is different now...it is a battle of " you know" heart over mind... I don't wanna talk about "science"...but if you love someone...do you still need the essence of science of love? I don't know! Maybe you can tell me (lol)... If you really love someone... does it matter if she will reject u or not? Oh my! Please help me....

No comments:

Post a Comment