Sunday, February 15, 2009

Twilight...better late than never

After waiting for how many months...and getting frustrated actually...i got the Twilight buk already...This was the gift that I wanted last Christmas....however it was not available in all bookstores in metro. I hate it !!! yeah...i don't have patience...as always. The book was not in the bestselling section of NBS megamall when I went there last sunday. NBS is my comfort zone after I attended sunday masses in The Eucharistic Chapel of the mall. Actually, the twlight buk was not in the bestselling section. It was in the kid section. I don't know why! don't ask me...he he he.. I did not even ask the clerk... Though I have watched the film already ( which I did not like the outcome) I still can't stop myself reading it...I love Bella... I love her innocent look...I love those kind of gals... he he he... I don't read it as fast as I wanted... I am fast reader...my mom said. I wanna feel every page...imagining the scenes in the movie. Well...I am done with the chapters 1 and 2...I will tell you soon...why i love the buk than the movie series of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment